Accreditation Process for the Lima 2019 Pan American Games Rights Holding Broadcasters
All the Rights Holding Broadcasters requiring accreditation to fulfill their roles in the Lima 2019 Pan American Games must consider the following:
The objective of the accreditation is to identify and register people with an official role in the Lima 2019 Pan American Games, and provide them with the necessary access to fulfill their roles.
- Ensures that only eligible and qualified individuals are entitled to participate in the Games and perform an official role.
- Limits the access only to the necessary places and areas for participants to perform their roles, keeping non-authorized people out of safe and operational zones.
- Ensures that participants reach these areas in a safe and ordered way.
- Confirms that participants have been granted security clearance by local authorities.
All organizations participating in the Lima 2019 Pan American Games must complete the accreditation process in order to obtain the Pan American Identity and Accreditation Cards (PIAC) for all their members.
Each Right Holder will designate an Accreditation Liaison Officer (ALO) who will be granted access to fill out a file with the personal data of all participants requiring accreditation. The ALO will be responsible for:
- Signing and sending back the Responsible Organization Consent Form and User Account Request Form duly signed before submitting any form.
- Obtaining the necessary consent to share personal data.
- Identifying all participants requiring accreditation before April 26, 2019, including contractor participants.
- Sending the Accreditation Requests forms and data (including photos) according to the established forms and deadlines.
- Distributing Pre-valid Cards (PVCs) to the eligible members of their organizations.
|Lima 2019 distributes the accreditation registration package to Right Holders.||December 2018|
|Deadline for Right Holders to return the organization consent form and the user account request form.||January 2018|
|System opens for accreditation applications.||January 26, 2019|
|Deadline for organizations to send accreditation requests.||April 26, 2019|
|Data review.||May 2019|
|Delivery of Pre-valid Cards (PVCs).||May – June 2019|
|International Broadcast Center (IBC) opening.||July 2019 (TBC)|
|Lima 2019 Pan American Games Opening Ceremony.||July 26, 2019|
|Pan American Games.||July 26 - August 11, 2019|
The following table describes the main steps of the general process for Broadcast categories:
|1||The Organizing Committee sends the application information package and accreditation manuals to Rights Holders.|
|2||The Rights Holders classify required data and photo images for the application.|
|3||The Rights Holders send the accreditation application, including required data and images before the established deadline.|
|4||The OC confirms data validity with Right Holders.|
|5||Participants collect their accreditation card at the Media Accreditation Center.|
Every accreditation application must be sent through the ACR System.
Lima 2019 Broadcast Contact
TBC: To Be Confirmed
RH: Rights Holders
OC: Organizing Committee
ALO: Accreditation Liaison Officer
AUC: Uniform and Accreditation Distribution Center
PVC: Pre-valid Card