The Spectator Services Department provides information, orientation and assistance during the spectators’ visit in all competition venues; providing a welcoming, friendly and safe environment; and solving issues that may affect the development of the Pan American and Parapan American Games.
To ensure an enjoyable and unforgettable experience for spectators, all venues will have an Information Center, where they can easily find volunteers and spectators service staff. The following services will be provided:
- Spectators orientation and information.
- Lost and found items services.
- Registration of minors and senior citizens.
- Lost people.
- Wheelchair loan service.
- Stroller storage.
- Medical services (first-aid station).
- Sale of food and drinks.
- Merchandising – Official stores.