How are the doping controls?
RIGHTS DURING DOPING CONTROL
- To have a representative and, if available, an interpreter.
- To ask for additional information about the sample collection process.
- To request more time to report to the control station provided that you are being awarded, you have an interview with the press, you must compete immediately or are in need of urgent medical care.
- If you are an athlete with an impairment or a minor, to request modifications during the sample collection.
RESPONSIBILITIES DURING DOPING CONTROL
- To remain within direct observation of the officer/chaperone at all times, from the point of notification until the completion of the process.
- To provide photo identification.
- To comply with sample collection procedures.
- To report immediately to the station, unless there is a valid reason.